Sunday, September 21, 2008

George Johnston Hall

Some firsts are unforgettable, George is no exception. My very first newborn shoot. And oh was he a dream! It doesn't hurt that his gorgeous Mom is a lover of all things photographic and is a natural beauty and model. Plus his two charming sisters are so fun to photograph. There's so much more we got from the shoot. But I had to send up a little sneak peek......


George is good natured, flexible, curious, studious. Such an inquisitive and gentle spirit.



Big sister Lucy was so helpful and extremely well behaved. It doesn't hurt that she's a bit smitten with her baby brother.

The shoot could not have happened without Mark's patience and excellent management of the girls while we focused all our attention on George. Poor guy, the shoot was not at all about Dad which is why I'm glad we have this sweet shot.

Alice at 1+ did what she does best. Walk, run, squirm, get into things, and in general move constantly. Which is why I'm amazed we got these cute shots of her.



It was George's day however, so the majority of our pictures are of him. Here's a few of my favorites. Hopefully one will work for an announcement. But I almost hope we didn't get it so I can shoot him some more!














No comments: