Monday, May 25, 2009

Cutest.Child.Ever.

Yes, the title is correct. This sweet Baby C is the cutest child ever. And believe me, I'm placing her above my own precious babies. I've met good kids, sweet kids, beautiful kids, smart kids, precocious kids, chatty kids, resilient kids, but I had never before seen all these qualities in one child. Miss C has it all.

It's not the biggest surprise. Her parents are two of the most amazing people you could ever hope to meet. Mom is a sparkler - a trait she passed to her daughter.

Dad graced her with his sense of adventure and good times.

But she is very clearly her own person. We haven't seen her in nearly a year. And we had the most delightful visit. It took me about 10 seconds to fall right back in love with her.

She adapted quite easily to our household and my kids. She's a flexible and charming traveler. She keeps her parents on their toes. This is a big world with tons of opportunities and she's not going to miss a thing. Plus she's fearless and fast. Even though she can be a challenge in the best sense of a 2 year old, her joy, that lively face and personality makes time with her an experience, an inspiration in curiosity and energy. Ah, to be 2 again....