Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fabulous at Fifty

I know I mostly do kids and families. But I truly believe photos are art and that we should all have pictures of ourselves that reflect who we are. My dear friend Molly was in town from Seattle this week (auditioning for a major Equity house), and she wanted some pictures taken for holiday cards. Well, she's just so dramatic and gorgeous and we were having so much fun we took over 700 pictures! No way for me to pick a few highlights really, but here are the ones that are speaking to me today.

This one says Merry Christmas to me.


Molly is from Seattle and in addition to being one of the greatest actresses I know she's also a Starbucks employee. (She assures me it isn't glamorous but I still think it is.) So I couldn't resist this shot. Pun totally intended.



She looks like such a movie star!



I sort of refer to these as catalogue ones. But a fabulous catalogue. One that only has gorgeous, classy models and cozy Irish sweaters.




We have a series of these cement ones. And seriously, I could have put 15 here. But this one is my favorite. Hands down. This is a woman of great depth.


Why yes she has played Titania, Queen of the Fairies!




The Irish sea captain is alive in these photos and I love to see Molly by the water. She's just so at home.





3 comments:

Bagby said...

Oh. So. Gorgeous.

Wow. Great work, both of you.

Molly Lyons said...

Hey thanks, Bagby! Miss you.

Wiggle Worms said...

Fifty, for real??? Please share your secrets! And that gorgeous hair. To die for! Nice job, e!