Friday, December 12, 2008

The Schultz Brothers

Also in Texas I had the pleasure of spending an afternoon (once Sadie's pink eye cleared up) with my dear friend Kathryn. She lived in Evanston for 3 years while her smart and handsome husband Jay got his JD/MBA at Kellogg. Kathryn moved to town and joined our play group when Thomas and Collin were just babies crawling on blankets at the park. We went through so many things together and she's commonly known in playgroup as the nicest person on the planet. She was also that friend I could call any time to rescue me from isolation and loneliness. She hasn't been replaced. That's just not possible.

Lucky for me she moved not only to Houston but her house is on the route between my parents and my in-laws. Making the drop-in play date as easy as it once was. And I'm thrilled to report we just slip right back into our routine when I'm there.

In addition to being the nicest person on the planet we also joke that she is from the prettiest family on the planet. We refer to them as "Kennedys", they're all gorgeous and warm and inspirational looking. I got to snap a few shots of her 3 boys during our much too short playdate.

We'll start with the oldest, Thomas. Kindegartener and life long pal to my Collin.



Then there's Griffin. Tough, strong and scrappy. Future suitor of my lovely Sadie.



And then there's Spenser who just turned one. He's a shameless flirt and so much fun!



1 comment:

Wiggle Worms said...

What gorgeous little guys! You did a great job capturing their individual personalities.